Part time remote internship positions are available now:
Aivivid is taking a number of remote, international, part-time interns as part of our in-house talent development. We are looking for a diverse range of candidates who can see themselves working for a technology company in the future. These candidates would like to learn about our industry, technologies we use, and how to build IT networks and services.
The positions are:
- Part time: so students also can apply with no issues.
- Educational: we will educate you in various technologies, DevOps, Security, and how to provide first like of customer support
- Paid: these positions are not free work and you woll be compensated at an internship rate
- Equipment: we will be proving work equipment in terms of hardware and software.
- Travel: Depending Covid 19 restrictions, travel may be offered for conferences or in person workshop.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV and a seperate cover letter in English and PDF format to [email protected]
- Your CV should not exceed 2 pages
- Please include your full contact information in the CV
- Please explain why you have chosen to apply for Aivivid internship opportunity
- If you do not have an updated CV, here is a great guide on how to write one
- Aivivid will review the applications and will respond to the applicant with an acceptance or rejection email
- Accepted applications will have to pass a video interview with us. Once again you will be informed if you have passed this stage or not
- We will ask you for some documentation if you have successfully completed both previous stages to begin the process of your 12-month remote internship, which may be extended based on your performance